Aleix Maximus Bazzi, MD, FACP is a Triple Board Certified Physician in 3 Specialties including Cosmetic/Aesthetic Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology (Musculoskeletal System). He has been a well-respected physician with over 20 years of expertise. He is dedicated to ongoing education in his field to bring the latest techniques for enhancing his patients' beauty.
Dr. Bazzi has treated numerous VIP clients from around the country and abroad. He has a very methodical and careful approach to the craft.
- Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (Board Certified)
- Member of the American Board of Cosmetic & Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of the American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association (Certified)
- Fellow of the American College of Internal Medicine [FACP],(Board Certified)
- Fellow of the American College of Rheumatology [FACR], (Board Certified)
- Graduate of Scripps Clinic & Scripps Green Hospital
- Graduate of Spectrum Health & Michigan State University